Top da música anos 60

Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka 


Everybody's Somebody's Fool - Connie Francis 

Blue Moon - The Marcels

My Love For You - Johnny Mathis

 Peppermint Twist - Joey Dee & The Starlites

I Can't Stop Loving You - Ray Charles 

The House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals

 To Sir with love

Yesterday - Beatles 

The More I See You - Chris Montez 

I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones 

California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas

Love Me, Please Love Me - Michel Polnareff 

See You In September - Happenings
 
Hey Jude - Beatles
 
Love Is Blue - Paul Mauriat
 
Sugar, Sugar - The Archies 

Groovy Kind Of Love - The Mindbenders 

 Roy Orbison Oh, Pretty woman

It’s Now Or Never – Elvis Presley

I started A Joke
 
Can't Buy e Love The Beatles


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas